Friday, January 29, 2010

What Does Skin Fungus Look Like When Its Healing Why Are My Foot Nails Purple/dark And Looks Like Its About To Come Out?

Why are my foot nails purple/dark and looks like its about to come out? - what does skin fungus look like when its healing

OK, so it's playing basketball on Saturday and Sunday, and my friend told me that the mushrooms. I had that Saturday afternoon, I played down in shoes basketball.I. Then yesterday (Sunday) when I was playing basketball with my friends because I had my toe nails and began to sit aching feet, as if I was sick and went home, while I was walking very slowly, limping and it hurts when a normal walking again. some of my toenails are copies of my skin and seems to be abandoned. What do you mean? What can I do?

1 comment:

sweethon... said...

can be infected with a type of bacteria or fungi. Ask your doctor and see what is the problem. Do not wait for the damage to her feet can not be undone.

Post a Comment