Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bad Credit Broker What Company Has The Best Texas Mortgage Broker Bond For Principals With Bad Credit?

What company has the best Texas Mortgage Broker bond for principals with bad credit? - bad credit broker

I need a deposit for my license as a licensed mortgage broker, but my credit is destroyed because of the divorce. Can anyone help? All answers appreciated! I am 10 years of experience in the industry and have been licensed in Florida since 2000. I am currently licensed Loan Officer, experience, and so I have not just bad loans and no assets.

1 comment:

mbrcatz said...

Honey, if you have bad credit, is not that society is better that the company is willing to write at all costs. . . and you have a very difficult time finding someone to write. You have probably sign with someone else for a few years until your credit in shape.

Post a Comment