Thursday, January 7, 2010

Little Cleo WHo Thinks Gwen Might Be Cleo ???? Somedays She Seems A Little Strange???What Do You Think???

WHo thinks Gwen might be Cleo ???? Somedays she seems a little strange???What do you think??? - little cleo

yes! I totally agree .. I wanted to ask me this question ... their actions are like Cleo lately .. his facial expressions .. Can, and cleo just because he can not go like the play .. But when they seek to cleo the problem .. I never like Cleo facial expressions. I do not know what is the deal. And what's her face when shes talking about her pregnancy .. sometimes happy, sometimes a second is not to believe that .. Pregnant or is there more to their problems .. I do not know ..

1 comment:

PREACHER'S WIFE said...

No, remember that Cleo knew that Gwen was not the first time he saw Gwen and actions is because of her pregnancy and everything that happened. Many people have said that they can not have children, I am one of them and have a daughter to prove it. My daughter is one of them, and he has both on the road. What doctors do not know that all show know exactly what they are.

Post a Comment