Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Graduate Student Business Cards How Can I Get The Directory Of Spanish Companies Doing Business In The United States For Free?

How can I get the Directory of Spanish companies doing business in the United States for free? - graduate student business cards

How do I get a list of Spanish companies doing business in the U.S. for free?
I am a recently graduated student in international business with a specialization in logistics. I am a Spanish citizen and I also have a green card. I am looking for a job with a Spanish company in the United States. How can I do ?????? Working Through

2 comments:

ResumesB... said...

I assume they are in Spain on the basis of information contained in your question .... Try to contact the Spanish Embassy in the United States. I wanted the same information from another country and the message was a good resource for me. I hope that helps!

Eva
www.ResumesByEve.com

stone said...

You can take the initiative over the network. And you can own your own business, so .. I spoke for more information, visit http://www.redhotfranchises.com/

Post a Comment