Monday, January 4, 2010

Eating Beet Skin Whats Up With These Symptoms?

Whats up with these symptoms? - eating beet skin

I Woke up last week on Monday, his throat was dry and swollen SOAR do not drink much liquid and it was useless, and I had a slight headache ... Until yesterday, we all have .. I went to the nurse yesterday to ask what could the fear and all because some kids in my school were fever (5 were positive and the rest who are ill, have symptoms, but the school said that all the other starting 5 positive test ... it is now at the back of the throat of the beetroot was coughing my throat and cold, a headache, I n "not eaten many eyes swollen by the loss of pigmentation of the skin, slight fever and my ears .. as feeling like an ear infection and runny nose ... Any idea what's going on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strep could, should be examined to confirm MD

Post a Comment