Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finds Cakes In Calgary Can You Help Me Find A School?

Can you help me find a school? - finds cakes in calgary

I'm not sure if I made after the 12th Year this year (do), so I went over some options. Will undoubtedly continue to do so, but I need a plan. I realized I like cooking and I always wanted my own business. I think it would be fun, my own coffee CHOP / what kind of coffee thing. The question is: Where do I go to school at a confectioner? No interest in learning to make dishes of meat and only squares and cakes and cookies and brownies and things. My friends told me that what you do, but we have no idea where we can go to school for him.

then ... Can you help us, a school in Alberta, Canada please? That's would be incredible. I searched on Google, but have not yet had much luck. I perfer Calgary, Edmonton, or Netst. Thank you!

1 comment:

badger12... said...

SAIT NAIT in Edmonton and Calgary offer programs of bread. I am not aware what is in Red Deer.

Post a Comment