Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brother And Pink Panties Hey Girls My Big Brother Gave Me A Wedgie In Front Of My Friends And Some Other Things How Can I Get Him Back?

Hey girls my big brother gave me a wedgie in front of my friends and some other things how can i get him back? - brother and pink panties

but my big brother gave me a big wedgie directly in front of my friends thought it would wedgie funny that I saw my little pink panties, then panca me and tore my shirt and fell to the ground and tickled until I peed my pants it was so embarrassing I had many embarrassing moments in my life, but that tops the list for my brother and I had a long history of pranks with each other, but he does well, but what is btw I return, I have 'm much larger than hes my brother was 6 feet and 4.8 plz give me many ideas on how this plan should invite my friends to be able to quickly help the cause of girl !!!!!! rule!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Search for the two embarrassing underwear is then pulled and then lock the window so that he could not get it.

Post a Comment