Saturday, February 6, 2010

Compacted Colon What Does The World Think?

What Does The World Think? - compacted colon

It was not my normal morning routine minus the coffee. A few days ago I had my soup incredible Irish potato-cheese soup, corned beef and cabbage seasoned with chives and parsley, potatoes, shredded Yukon gold, and melt Extra Vermont cheddar cheese and freshly chopped Dublin Sharp Cheddar style, They have these great little pieces of cheddar cheese floating in the corned beef and cheese soup with cabbage. It is a great soup, unfortunately, all the cheese that the laxative effect of cabbage and you can speak a little basket.
To sit on the throne on the morning after the soup-o-Rama, I try to cookies brown, but they were stuck in my gut like a recalcitrant turtleHE not only a summary and clean place in the shower.

In the middle of the shower, I felt enormous pressure to build and get going with a real barn-burner. The smell of cabbage-fart cheese with steaming hot water was unbearable. I ended up soap, rinsing down, and jumped out of the shower.

To my great regret, then I realized something terrible. There on the floor of the SA, which looked like a deer turd shower. In reality, however, was a turd Jerome: A guy obviously heavily compacted that hurt when I gave birth to the evacuation of the curling iron to douche.

My first thought was: "Damn, is pleased to have taken place before someone came here." I have a roll of toilet paper, grabbed the thing and threw it into the Terlet. The turd is so compact that it does not have a stain. Quickly, with some 409, which was under the sink, a little more than toilet paper, spray, and I was there.

Unfortunately, there is the rest of the morning did not provide a big relief. Come lunchtime, I decided to paint it with several cups of coffee ... but it is a story for another day.

3 comments:

freesump... said...

Listen, you're a man, right? . . . It is a good writer.
Did you write to other issues?
.

createea... said...

It depends on whether used or not.

Bev B said...

I do not know what the world thinks, or if, but when I have a colleague, a person that the elevator with you, or important in another, will you like the plague until the ride to avoid Vesuvius, it is for the digestive tract inevitable cleanup is completed safely (hopefully) in the correct container.

I've heard about the sneezing and pee'ing, but no projectile flatulence that you seem to have reached.

If I were you, I would wear protective clothing to protect the innocent.

Post a Comment