Saturday, December 19, 2009

Funny Wedding Hotel Card What Should I Wear On A Formal Wedding - Reception At Noon?

What should I wear on a formal wedding - reception at noon? - funny wedding hotel card

My husband is the best choice and is wearing a tuxedo. I know it's a little weird, but I can not decide what to wear to the wedding. I have a big picture (not obese) and 5'5 and early 30s, but I like to evening wear dresses, I can not use pipes or anything that makes the upper body. Suggestions? I wan't to wear something sexy, but not willing to expose your skin. Chal's okay. And it's so hot today in the position of the wedding ... Black OK? I have formal dresses, but all in black. Is it acceptable to wear black at the wedding of the summer? The reception is at the hotel. Pls advise, I have no expertise in :-) Can someone please send me the fashion site will have to get the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment